FINISH & MATERIAL
Mocha | Wood Products and Other
A rich brown finish over replicated walnut wood grain with authentic touch. Cases are accented with burnished gold color handles. Spacious drawers with ball bearing glides offer a smooth opening and closing of the drawer. Night stands feature open shelving. Vinyl wrapped drawer sides and back for extra durability. Platform beds (EB3660-112,113) no additional foundation is needed. All cases feature cylindrical legs. Assembly required. Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International). Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety. These pair well with EA3660 and EW3660.
Carton Weight =40Bls, L= 16.75", W=25.5" H= 16.75"
Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate;Rich brown finish over replicated walnut wood grain with authentic touch;Burnished goldtone pulls;1 smooth-gliding drawer with vinyl-wrapped sides and back;Open cubby;Assembly required
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates. However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.