Made with solid acacia wood;Antiqued gray wash finish;Polyester upholstery over foam cushioned seat;Nailhead trim;Assembly required
Casual lifestyle design constructed with Acacia veneer and solids. Finished in an antiqued gray wash color. X-back chairs feature solid wood frame and cushioned seat covered with a gray textured polyester fabric with nail head trim. Matching backless bench features nail head trim. D388-113 has storage shelves on one end with a sturdy stretcher. Backless stools with upholstered saddle seat design. D388-223 counter height table and three bar stools. Single smooth gliding drawer. Includes 2 USB ports and AC power outlet; UL listed. D388-223 stool dimensions: 16"W x 14"W x 25"H. D388-425 rectangular dining table and six X-back chairs. Chairs feature solid wood frame and cushioned seat covered with a gray textured polyester fabric with nail head trim. D388-425 chair dimensions: 19"W x 22"W x 38"H.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates. However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.