36.00" W 60.13" D 30.00"
Its so easy being grayat least this 6-piece dining set makes it seem that way. This transitional dining table set sports a charcoal gray finish with textured gray upholstery for an on-trend and relevant appeal. Plushly upholstered seat cushions in a practical polyfiber make it a pleasure to linger at the table. Brilliantly styled seating choices add interest and versatility at mealtime.
Includes dining table, bench and 4 dining chairs;Made of wood, veneer and engineered wood;Medium charcoal gray finish;Ladderback chairs;Cushioned seats covered in textured gray polyester upholstery;Table with tapered leg design;Assembly required
Casual dining and counter height set with a timeless transitional design. Made with select solid wood, Birch veneer and engineered wood substrate. Medium charcoal gray wood finish. Simple ladderback chairs and stools. Soft cushioned seats with a textured gray polyester fabric. Tables feature tapered leg design with a through tennon look.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.