13.00" W 22.00" D 23.00"
With its tapered legs and sophisticated profile, this chairside end table has the corner on contemporary style. Sleek and slim, its just enough furniture to complete your spacewith a deep drawer with removable tray for handy storage.
Assembly required;Nickel-tone hardware;Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood;Hand-finished;1 fixed shelf;1 drawer with removable black PVC laminate tray
Different variety of chairside end tables. Colors range from medium brown to almost black. T007-319 made with oak veneer and hardwood solids. T007-371 made with Okoume veneer and hardwood solids. T007-430 made with oak veneer and hardwood solids. T007-527 made with cherry veneer and hardwood solids. T007-158 made with birch veneer and hardwood solids with a faux marble print table top with gloss polyurethane finish.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.