20.88" W 18.25" D 47.25"
Here's a bar stool that rises to the occasion. It is sleek and modern-meets-retro with chrome-tone accents, quick curves and a contrasting brown finish. Bone-colored faux leather upholstery elevates this barstool. Influenced by a cool 70s vibe, it easily adjusts from counter to pub height, making the stool as versatile as it is attractive. This tall swivel barstool is a perfect seat for any trendy home bar or game room.
360-degree swivel;Chrome-tone tubular metal base;Cushioned seat with faux leather upholstery;Adjustable height (moves from counter to pub height);Footrest and weighted pedestal base;Assembly required
Stool frames made with tubular steel and have weighted pedestal base and adjustable height to move from counter to bar function. Stools have footrest and upholstered seats. D120-130 stool frame has a chrome color finish and a black faux leather upholstered seat with tufted back detail. D120-230 stool frame has a chrome color finish and a bone colored faux leather upholstered seat with tufted back detail. D120-330 stool frame has a black finish and a dark brown faux leather upholstered contoured seat and back that is accented with plywood in a brown finish. D120-530 stool frame has a black finish and a black faux leather upholstered contoured seat and back and both are accented with plywood in a brown finish. D120-630 stool frame has a bone colored faux leather upholstered contoured seat and back and both are accented with plywood in a brown finish.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.