16.25" W 18.00" D 45.00"
If youre looking to elevate your look in a high-design way, this bar stool brilliantly rises to the occasion. It's quality made with sturdy tubular steel enriched with a sleek and modern chrome-tone finish. Square-tufted gray faux leather upholstery makes this bar stool right on trend. It easily adjusts from counter to pub height making it as versatile as it is attractive. This tall swivel bar stool is a perfect seat for any trendy home bar or game room.
FINISH & MATERIAL
Black/Gray | Metal;Leather Match
Carton Weight =32Bls, L= 20.63", W=19.38" H= 20.63"
Seat depth 14.75" | Adjustable seat height (min) 24.5" | Adjustable seat height (max) 33.38" | Adjustable footrest height (max) 15.25" | Adjustable footrest height (min) 7" | Adjustable chair height (max) 45" | Adjustable chair height (min) 36.5" |
Sturdy steel frame in chrome-tone finish;Cushioned seat with gray faux leather upholstery;Adjustable height (moves from counter to pub height);Footrest and weighted pedestal base;360-degree swivel;Assembly required
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.