34.25" W 15.91" D 54.25"
Your bedroom isnt just a room. Its a canvas. Express your farmhouse style with this chest of drawers. Wispy white finish over replicated oak wood grain brightens up the space with charm. Brushed nickel-tone handles with black edging finesse the piece with a bit of shine. Drawers are spacious and lined with faux linen laminate to hold your belongings with care. This clean-lined profile is the perfect authentic foundation for inviting decor.
Made of engineered wood;Brushed nickel-tone hardware with black edging;5 smooth-gliding drawers (lined with faux linen laminate);Small Space Solution;Includes tipover restraint device
Wispy white finish over replicated Oak grain with authentic touch. Handles in a brushed nickel color finish with black hang up. Slim USB charger located on the back of the night stand tops. Modern styled panel bed. Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers. Drawer interiors are lined with a faux linen laminate for a clean, finished look. Queen (57) panel headboard and king (58) headboard can attach to a bolt-on metal bed frame B100-31 or B100-66 respectively. The -54S requires the B100-13 queen roll slats; the -56S requires the B100-14 king roll slats. Large scaled bed option (154,156,157,158,196,197) with a cross-buck design.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.