24.00" W 23.00" D 35.00"
This swivel desk chair delivers the comfort you crave with the modern style that suits your taste. Sleek, linear design and faux leather maximize a minimalist look. Casters, adjustable seat and 360-degree swivel make this functional piece all the more flexible.
Assembly required;Smooth 360-degree swivel;Made of metal;Casters for easy movement;Shiny chrome-color finish;Adjustable seat height
H410-24 base made with welded metal in a white powder coat finish with a tempered frosted glass top with polished edges. Can be set up left or right facing L-shape. File cabinet is finished in full gloss white polyurethane. Brushed nickel color drawer pulls. Modern form office chair with sleek white PVC upholstery, chrome color finish metal base and adjustable height, swivel and casters for mobility.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.