49.00" W 16.00" D 19.00"
The perfect place for linens, seat cushions and special occasion accents, this storage bench satisfies your appetite for great form and function. This bench is crafted with a dark brown finish and a cushioned seat in light chestnut brown woven fabric.
FINISH & MATERIAL
Light Brown/Dark Brown | Fabric;Wood Products and Other
Casual lifestyle design. Made with solid hardwood, MDF and Birch veneer. Dark brown wood finish adds a touch of accent to any dining room. Solid wood chair frames with cushioned seat in a light chestnut brown woven polyester fabric. Dining bench with matching seat cushion and an under-seat storage bin.
Carton Weight =43Bls, L= 19", W=52" H= 19"
Made with wood, birch veneer and engineered wood;Dark brown finish;Wood frame;Under seat storage bin;Cushioned top for comfort;Light chestnut brown polyester upholstery;19" bench seat height;Spot clean only;Assembly required
No Assembly Required
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.