Modern elegance takes form in the Chambord Collection. Immediately catching your eye is the striking champagne gold finish, an opulent mix of silver and gold hues, elegantly accented by the faux silk fabric and gold brushed hardware that is featured on select pieces of the collection. The serpentine-fronted table, china and server are adorned with canted pilasters featuring overlay fretwork, scalloped bases and a delicately splayed cabriole leg. Further lending to the lavish look of the collection is the faux silk back and seat of the coordinating chair. The server features drawer and door storage as well as an elegant quatrefoil hanging mirror. Completing the look of the collection is the graceful china. With mirrored backing, light feature, glass display shelving and drawer storage, your dining room will be the talk of the dinner party.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.