71.00" W 83.00" D 12.00"
Memory foam mattresses are a hot trend for good reason. But for some, they simply get a bit too toasty for comfort. Rest easy. This 12-inch California king memory foam mattress has you covered with the cradling feel you love and temperature regulation you crave. Its soothing memory foam contours to your body, while a thick layer of firm support foam provides wonderful pressure point relief. And hows this for cool: Thanks to dual ventilation technology, you get a more breathable memory foam mattress. Its topped with a micro cool technology cover to keep you that much more comfortable. Foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
FINISH & MATERIAL
White/Gray | Other
Carton Weight =83Bls, L= 14.5", W=76" H= 14.5"
Comfort level: plush;Memory foam;Infused with charcoal and green tea extract for a refreshing and invigorating sleep experience;Firm support foam;Dual ventilation technology;Micro cool technology cover;10-year non-prorated warranty;Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details;Adjustable base compatible;Foundation/box spring available, sold separately;State recycling fee may apply;Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
No Assembly Required
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.