92.00" W 40.00" D 38.00"
This sofa sleeper lets you make a high-style statement at a comfortably affordable price. Richly traditional roll arms are given a modern punch care of oversized nailhead trim in a black nickel-tone finish. Linen-weave upholstery in fresh and clean sandstone beige is complemented with designer pillows that add texture and sophistication. Pull-out queen mattress in quality memory foam comfortably accommodates overnight guests.
Corner-blocked frame;Attached back and loose seat cushions;High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber;5 toss pillows included;Pillows with soft polyfill;Polyester upholstery; polyester and polyester/chenille pillows;Black nickel-tone nailhead trim;Exposed feet with faux wood finish;Included bi-fold queen memory foam mattress sits atop a supportive steel frame;Memory foam provides better airflow for a cooler nights sleep;Memory foam encased in damask ticking
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.