46.00" W 22.00" D 16.00"
This occassional table set offers casual, contemporary design for modern living. With a functional nesting design, this set provides a cocktail table and two end tables with storage cubbies that slide together for small space living solutions. These pieces have a replicated blackened wood finish with a grayed, textural grain for a classic look. The metal bases elevate the table to create open space that adds a sense of lightness to your room.
Includes coffee table and 2 end tables;Made of decorative laminate, engineered wood and metal;Replicated blackened wood finish with gray textural grain;Nesting design;Metal base with black powdercoat finish;Assembly required
Casual contemporary design for modern living. Made with decorative laminate and engineered wood substrate with tubular metal bases. Replicated blackened wood finish with a grayed textural grain for a classic look. Cocktail table features a lift top with storage trays underneath. Bunching table design for small space living solutions. Bases feature a durable powdercoat finish. End table offers a reach in storage cubby. T215-13 end table dimension: 25"W x 18"D x 20"H.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.