41.85" W 0.98" D 30.67"
This item does not stand alone. It is compatible with other items in this series, sold separately.
This item is compatible with other items in this series, sold separately.
Rustic gray planked replicated oak grain with authentic touch. Large scaled dark colored hooded pull. Sticks across headboard give a thick planked look. Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers. Cases feature a framed front and pilasters. Large drawers provide ample storage space. Slim profile dual USB charger located on the back of the night stand tops. Queen (67) and king (68) poster headboards feature an upholstered panel with horizontal channel details. King poster bed requires the use of the king poster headboard posts (62). Large scaled bed option (54,56,57,58) with a cross-buck design. The queen (98) rails work with both (64,54) footboards. The king (99) rails work with both (66, 56) footboards. B440-48 has a sliding door over open shelves and five drawers of storage. Headboard and footboard option (53,55) with a cross-buck design.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.