72.00" W 19.00" D 39.00"
Inspired by heavy and hearty lodge-style furnishings from days gone by, this XL TV stand brings the past brilliantly into the present. Distinctive details include robust mouldings and an aged pine color finish with light wire-brushed texture thats pure artistry. And for your added viewing pleasure, this entertainment center is compatible with our LED fireplace inserts (sold separately).
Made of pine wood, pine veneers and engineered wood;Distressed aged pine color finish with light wire-brushed texture;2 slim media shelves; 2 cabinets, each with an adjustable shelf; adjustable/removable center shelf, open cubby and cutouts for wire management;Compatible with W100-121 electric fireplace inserts (sold separately);Assembly required
Rustic lodge styling. Constructed with Pine solids and veneers with engineered wood substrates. The 72 wide TV stand has a generously scaled case with robust mouldings and raised panel doors. Center cabinet is convertible to fit our W100-121 electric fireplace.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.