19.00" W 22.00" D 42.00"
Inspired by heavy and hearty lodge-style furnishings from days gone by, this dining room upholstered chair brings the past brilliantly into the present. Enticing with a distressed aged pine color finish with light wire-brushed texture, this richly styled dining chair with bent slat design and textural beige upholstery is reserved for those who appreciate furniture with great presence.
Made of wood;Distressed finish;Cushioned seat with polyester upholstery;Assembly required
Rustic lodge styling. Constructed with pine solids and veneers. Distressed aged pine color finish with light wire brushed texture. Thick edge extension table top sits on sturdy double pedestal base and can seat 6-8. Gathering height table with storage base can seat 6. D813-01 bent slat dining chair with cushion seat in a textured beige fabric. D813-02 upholstered back chair features solid wood frame with nail head trim. Upholstered back counter stools with matching fabric and backless stool available.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.