85.00" W 39.00" D 43.00"
Big and bold, this power reclining sofa with Easy View™ power adjustable headrests delivers comfort at the touch of a button. Easily position the recliner, its headrest and lumbar support to your liking for maximum comfort. Plus, with the convenient USB charging ports, cell phones or laptops can be charged without having to get up. The feel of heavy weight leather surrounds you via the cushioned seat, interior bustled back cushioning and pillow top armrest, while faux leather is on the back and sides for affordability. The cloud effect seen in the umber-colored upholstery creates a rustic look—perfect for your modern or casual setting.
Dual-sided recliner; middle seat stays stationary | One-touch power control recliner with adjustable positions | Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat | Attached back and seat cushions | High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber | Easy View™ power adjustable headrest and adjustable lumbar support | Extended ottoman for enhanced comfort | 100% genuine top-grain leather throughout the seating area and armrests | High quality leather substitute covers remaining areas | Includes USB charging port in the power control | Power cord included; UL ListedMORE DIMENSIONS
Arm height: 27" | Distance between arms: 66" | Distance between recliner and wall: 3" | Door opening: 30" | Footrest height: 18" | Fully reclined length: 71" | Minimum width of doorway for delivery: 32" | Seat depth: 21" | Seat height: 21"
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.