60.00" W 36.00" D 30.25"
Turn your eat-in kitchen or dining room into a cottage-chic retreat with this dining room table set. Distinctive elements include a two-tone finish for a double helping of charm and shapely arched aprons. Six pierced ladderback dining chairs are a classic complement.
Includes dining room table and 6 dining room chairs;Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood;Two-tone finish;Assembly required
Made with Birch veneers and select hardwood solids in a distinctive two-tone cottage finish. Cream table base and chair frame with medium brown color table tops and chair seats. Updated cottage styling, table has arched aprons and chair has pierced ladder back design. Chair has contoured seat for added comfort. D335-15 small round dining table features drop leaves for smaller space dining. Chair has a pierced ladder-back design.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.