50.38" W 17.25" D 35.38"
Take the guesswork out of entertaining with this kitchen cart. Casual-cool in a white finish, the inner shelf stores fancy dishware in case extra guests show up. Faux storage drawers are actually a second cabinet, ready tuck your kitchen necessities neatly away in rustic splendor. Hang a towel from the rack in case of an accidental spill. The convenient drop leaf adapts to large or small spaces. Caster wheels glide to any room of the houseso the party goes anywhere you decide.
Made of solid wood and engineered wood panels;White finish with a natural wood finish top;Hinged drop leaf top;3 doors;2 adustable shelves;1 towel bar;4 caster wheels with locking option;Assembly required
D350-166 is made with engineered wood panels and hardwood solids and finished a white two-tone color scheme, it has 2 drawers, towel bar and grille and solid shelf and casters for easy mobility. D350-486 is made with engineered wood panels and hardwood solids. This kitchen cart features three doors, storage shelf and towel rail. This drop leaf top wheeled cart that can be placed wherever you need it.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.