20.00" W 17.50" D 32.00"
Blend rustic farmhouse charm and coastal serenity in your dining space with the Winona Dining Side Chair Set. Featuring a woven rattan cane backrest and seat, this dining chair set instills vintage modernity around your dining table or as accent chairs in your living space. This dining side chair set is complete with a durable elm wood frame with rounded edges and a stretcher for added interest. Includes non-marking foot caps. Weight Capacity: 330 lbs. Set Includes: Two - Winona Wood Dining Side Chair Set of 2
FINISH & MATERIAL
Black | AS structure ELM wood frame rattan
Modern Farmhouse Dining Side Chair Set Coated Elm Wood Frame Woven Rattan Cane Seat Includes Non-Marking Foot Caps No Assembly Required Weight Capacity: 330 lbs.
Overall Product Dimensions: 20"L x 17.5"W x 32"H Seat Dimensions: 16"L x 17.5"W x 18.5"H Backrest Dimensions: 13.5"W x 16.5"H Base Dimensions: 15.5"L x 17.5"W
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.