68.00" W 20.00" D 41.00"
The Windsor Court collection is an original furniture design from the Michael Amini Original Furniture Designs. The refined casual comfort and cultural traditions of the English countryside are beautifully expressed in this superb collection. Each piece is carefully constructed of the finest Birch solids, and is delicately hand carved, resulting in pieces that can easily be imagined within the castles of English nobility. As the name implies, the furniture brings forth images of wealth and history, yet it reminds of the beauty of the English countryside, with its rolling green hills, and calm lifestyle. Like the famous castle, Windsor Court rises above all, and welcomes all, whether that person is a visitor, or royalty. The subtle textures, gentle curves, and warm tones of the Vintage Fruitwood finish inspire a sense of elegance, and echoes of the past. With the scale and proportion to suit any home, each carefully crafted piece evokes a stately ambiance.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.