59.57" W 14.84" D 24.72"
This large TV stand is the ultimate statement piece for a coastal cottage or shabby chic inspired retreat. Whitewashed finish is wonderfully easy on the eyes. Its plank styling and driftwood look has us dreaming of seaside sunsets. Packed with potential, two sliding doors with ring pulls reveal concealed storage/display space.
Made of engineered veneers and engineered wood;Antiqued brass-tone hardware;2 sliding doors; 4 cubbies;Full assembly required; not all tools included
Two-tone finish in white wash replicated worn through paint and a replicated wood grained block pattern with an authentic touch. Ring pull hardware in an antique brass color, accented with white paint hang up. The W267-68 is compatible with the W100-02,101 LED fireplace insert and has side roller glides for smooth operating drawers. The lighted tall pier features glass shelves. Media chest (268) includes an adjustable/removable shelf. The LED fireplace insert is included with the W267-368 fireplace mantel. The W267-268 is compatible with the W100-02,101 LED fireplace insert. The W267-468 features two sliding doors. The W267-468 require complete assembly (not all tools are included).
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.