54.00" W 15.75" D 36.65"
This dresser is the ultimate statement piece for a coastal cottage or shabby chic inspired retreat. Whitewashed finish on the drawers and sides is wonderfully easy on the eyes. Paired with the unique plank-style top, its a driftwoody look that has our minds drifting away to beachy-keen escapes.
Dresser only; mirror sold separately;Made of engineered wood;Whitewashed finish over replicated grain;Faux plank top;Antiqued brass-tone ring-pull hardware;6 smooth-gliding drawers
Two-tone finish in white wash replicated worn through paint with authentic touch and a replicated wood grained block pattern with authentic touch. Large scaled shapely bedroom collection features bun feet. Ring pull hardware in an antique brass color, accented with white paint hang up. Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers. Slim profile dual USB charger located on the back of the night stand tops. Queen (77) and king (78) headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed B100-31 or B100-66 respectively. B267-48 has a sliding door over open shelves and five drawers of storage.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.