127.00" W 114.50" D 114.50"
Even commercials are more tolerable when you're relaxing in the plush comfort of this six-piece sectional seating group. You'll love the luxury of its two power recliners on each end that feature power headrests. Between those, you'll find an armless recliner, an armless chair, a corner wedge and a multifunctional storage console with cupholders. | This model comes equipped with a FreeMotion® cordless battery pack. | (1) MWHI#810P-P50-VCO Power Cordless Armless Recliner | (1) MWHI#811LPH-P50-VCO Power Cordless Left Arm Facing Recliner | (1) MWHI#811RPH-P50-VCO Power Cordless Right Arm Facing Recliner | (1) MWHI#840-P50-VCO Cordless Armless Chair | (1) MWHI#850-P50-VCO Cordless Corner Wedge | (1) MWHI#860-P50-VCO Entertainment Console
FINISH & MATERIAL
Comes equipped with a FreeMotion cordless battery pack. | Power Headrest | Powered by Freemotion cordless battery offering 900 single motor cycles | Patent Pending on and off USB with Home Button | High Quality Mechanism and Motor | 1.8 to 2.2 Density Foam | 100% Luxury Foam Cushion | Fully padded foam wrapped Hardwood Frame | Removable backs | 3-year limited warranty on frames, springs, mechanisms and motors. 1-year limited warranty on covers, seams and cushions.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.