85.00" W 39.00" D 43.00"
From head to toe and all points in between, this faux leather power reclining sofa in walnut brown has you covered with chic style and sumptuous comfort. A reclining sofa designed to respond to your every move, it includes not only an Easy View power adjustable headrestallowing you to recline and still have a great view of the TVbut also power lumbar support to get you feeling back on track. Merging the cool look of leather with the warm feel of fabric, this power reclining sofas enticing upholstery is enhanced with distinctive diamond lattice stitching for fashion-forward flair. Perks such as an easy stretch extended ottoman and USB charging port in each control panel extend your comfort level.
Dual-sided recliner; middle seat remains stationary;One-touch power control with adjustable positions;Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat;Attached back and seat cushions;High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber;Easy View power adjustable headrest and power lumbar support;Extended ottoman for enhanced comfort;Includes USB charging port in the power control;Polyester/polyurethane interior upholstery;Power cord included; UL Listed
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.