19.00" W 23.00" D 34.00"
Revitalize your dining decor with the Viscount Dining Chairs - Set of 2. Graceful, minimalist lines blend seamlessly with the lush comfort of Viscount which features soft, stain-resistant performance velvet upholstery, dense foam padding, and black rubberwood tapered legs. Viscount's versatile vintage modern style make this set ideally suited for a variety of rooms. Place Viscount in the dining room or kitchen as dining chairs, or in the living room, entryway, or bedroom as accent chairs. This modern accent dining chair supports up to 300 lbs. and includes non-marking foot caps to protect flooring. Set Includes: Two - Viscount Dining Chair
FINISH & MATERIAL
White | Steel frame+plywood+foam +Fabric, Y
Vintage Modern Accent Dining Chairs Performance Velvet Polyester Upholstery Black Rubberwood Legs Dense Foam Padding Non-Marking Foot Caps Assembly Required Chair Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
Overall Product Dimensions: 19"L x 23"W x 34"H Seat Dimensions: 17.5"L x 17"W x 19"H Backrest Dimensions: 16"W x 15"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.