24.00" W 23.00" D 37.00"
The luxurious essence of the Virtue Performance Velvet Armchairs deliver a desired wow factor to your dining table. This upholstered armchair set is covered in a rich, stain-resistant performance velvet and is defined by its unstoppable charisma. Offering unwavering support and comfort, the seat cushions are padded with dense foam. Precise channel tufting on the backrest adds essential detail and interest while the curved armrests flow gracefully from the powerful top rail, briefly curving inward, then straightening to snuggle securely into the sides of the plush seat cushion. This velvet chair set is braced by solid rubberwood tapered legs resting on non-marking foot pins and exudes a glam deco vintage appeal. Chair Weight Capacity: 500 lbs. Set Includes: Two - Virtue Performance Velvet Dining Chairs
FINISH & MATERIAL
Navy | solid rubber wood, Velvet, 20&23G/M
Glam Deco Dining Chairs - Set of 2 Performance Velvet Upholstery Durable Stain-Resistant Fabric Solid Rubberwood Frame Dense Foam Padding Ships in a Convenient Box Chair Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
Overall Product Dimensions: 24"L x 23"W x 37"H Seat Dimensions: 19"L x 23"W x 20"H Armrest Dimensions: 20.5"W x 26.5"H Backrest Dimensions: 2.5"L x 11.5"W x 19"H Space Setween Armrest and Seat: 7.5"H Cushion Thichkness: 5"H Base Dimensions: 15"L x 21.5"W
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.