99.00" W 36.00" D 37.00"
Find your perfect shape with the Villa Cherie Sofa. Tapered legs and Chardonnay trims instantly brighten any living room while curving arms and backrests add a dynamic elegance you’ll only find in Hollywood!
Find romance every day with Villa Cherie. With graceful curves, chic champagne accents, and Swirl Mahogany surfaces, this collection combines the elegance of traditional style and the polish of modern design into a truly luxurious look
FINISH & MATERIAL
Sofa is designed with curving armrests and frosted linen | Tapered front legs are finished in Caramel and feature crossed rope motifs in Chardonnay | Rail, armrests and feet are finished in Chardonnay | Sofa is designed with a wave-shaped back rail. | Includes 4 accent pillows
Carton Dim L x H x D: 42 x 103 1/2 x 41
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.