Klaussner Home presents Series 980 Versailles in the Normandie finish. Ornate hand carving and bun feet define our Empire-inspired bedroom collection a mid-19th-century French style characterized by the use of rich woods and decorative molding. Carefully hand-finished using an intensive seven-step finishing process, resulting in a weathered, distressed patina. The Versailles collection is the epitome of ornate design. The use of ornate carvings and moldings create stately impressive display of wood working. The Normandie finish of Versailles is a glazed pewter finish that is antiqued, aged and weathered that displays subtle hightlights and patina. The arched panel headboard with ornate carving and magnificent turned posts capped with carved finials is a real statement.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.