40.00" W 40.00" D 29.00"
Gather family and friends for good food and conversation around the Verne Dining Table. Bringing modern influence and mid-century inspiration to your dining space, this pedestal table reflects an organic shape. Perfect for entertaining or everyday dining, this dining table rests on a polished gold metal pedestal base and features a 40" artificial marble tabletop with an easy-to-clean, scratch-resistant finish. Includes non-marking foot ring to protect flooring. Assembly required. Set Includes: One - Verne 40" Artificial Marble Dining Table
FINISH & MATERIAL
Gold Black | artificial marble, Base & Pole: met
Modern Dining Table Artificial Marble Tabletop Polished Gold Metal Pedestal Base Non-Marking Foot Ring Assembly Required
Overall Product Dimensions: 40"L x 40"W x 29"H Table Top Thickness: 1"H Base Width: 23.5"W
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.