36.00" W 40.00" D 38.00"
This ultra-contemporary chair invites you to kick out and make yourself comfortable. Linear track arms offer a clean, sleek aesthetic, while tufted box cushions are a nod to mid-century design. Gunmetal gray faux leather offers the cool, weathered look you love and touchably soft feel you crave.
FINISH & MATERIAL
Black/Gray | Fabric | Faux Leather
Carton Weight =73Bls, L= 40", W=36" H= 40"
Arm height 26" | Distance between arms 24" | Leg height 3" | Minimum width of doorway for delivery 32" | Seat depth 23" | Seat height 21" | Top of cushion to top of back 18"
Corner-blocked frame;Contrast jumbo stitching;Attached back and loose seat cushions;High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber;Polyester/polyurethane upholstery;Exposed feet with faux wood finish;Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support;Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.