23.00" W 49.00" D 33.50"
Introducing the Vanguard Performance Velvet Dining Chair for your prime seating and viewing pleasure. Exquisite vertical channel tufting and a captivating scalloped silhouette add a retro modern touch to your dining room, living room, or entryway. Dense foam padding and stain-resistant performance velvet upholstery guarantees ultimate comfort for you, your family, and guests. This sturdy armchair rests confidently on a low-profile, powder-coated black metal frame with gently sloped legs and non-marking foot pins. Set Includes: Two - Vanguard Performance Velvet Dining Chair
FINISH & MATERIAL
Black Charcoal | Metal painting frame for back and s
Retro Modern Dining Chair Performance Velvet Upholstery Glam Deco Accent Chair Non-Marking Foot Pins Dense Foam Padding Sturdy Black Metal Frame Chair Weight Capacity: 331 lbs.
Overall Product Dimensions: 23"L x 49"W x 33.5"H Overall Dining Chair Dimensions: 23"L x 24.5"W x 33.5"H Seat Dimensions: 17.5"L x 19"W x 19.5"H Backrest Dimensions: 2.5"L x 24.5"W x 13.5"H Armrest Height from Seat: 6"H Cushion Thichkness: 3"H Leg Height: 19.5"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.