65.50" W 35.60" D 30.50"
The Valencia Collection’s distinct style originates in the countries along the Mediterranean Sea. Named for one of the oldest and most charming cities in Spain, the region is known for its’ turquoise waters, vibrant countryside, Tuscan vineyards and sun-drenched living spaces. Drawing upon these influences, the Valencia Collection captures the enchanting scenery and romanticism of the Mediterranean with an array of luxurious home furnishings, emphasizing the warm colors and earthy textures found in the surrounding landscapes. Valencia is Latin for “strength”, and strong defines this collection, masterfully crafted with quality materials and built to last. The Valencia Collection brings warmth and old-world charm into your home, creating the calming and beautiful allure of the Mediterranean.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.