36.00" W 36.00" D 18.00"
To those with an eye for the best in rustic farmhouse living, this two-tone square coffee table doubles up on form and function. Clever split style design pairs a spring lift top with hinged lid revealing a handy storage compartment. Designer touches include plank-effect styling, distress marks and industrial brackets for added character.
Made with pine veneers, wood and engineered wood;Two-tone distressed finish (light brown top and rustic vintage black base);Split-top design (spring lift/hinge lift with stay arm);Metal bracket accents;Assembly required
Made with Pine solids and veneers. Tops are finished in a light brown color and the bases finished in a rustic vintage black. Designs features a planked look top with stocky posts and apron. Cocktail table features a dual function top one side has ample trunk storage, and the other side a lift top. Bun feet and a ribbed base rail complete the look.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.