15.88" W 26.13" D 24.00"
A table with form and function, and a whole lot of style, is what this amazing chairside end table is all about. Its deep cabinet, open upper shelf and top offer lots of convenient spots to keep chairside necessities. The distressed brown finish contrasts beautifully with the dark brown faux metal finished legs for a floating top look that's striking. The magazine rack on the back of the table is an added bonus for keeping periodicals within reach, but out of sightquite a value for a look that will withstand the test of time.
Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood;Grayish brown distressed finish with dark brown faux metal finished legs;Storage cabinet;Magazine rack on back;Open upper shelf;Dark bronze-color hardware;Assembly required
Made with Acacia veneers and Poplar solids, finished with a grayish brown wire brushed finish. Legs are finished with a contrasting faux metal color. Floating top look on all tables with interesting breakup of storage compartments. Cocktail table has lift-top functionality. Chair side table features a door cabinet with magazine rack on back side. T758-3 end table has a floating open box storage effect and AC power supply with (2) USB charging ports.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.