Made of wood, engineered wood and veneers;Two-tone finish;Antiqued bronze-tone hardware;6 drawers;Seats 6
Unique two-tone finish with a combination of Oak and Acacia substrates combining a trendy textured antique black color with table and server tops finished in a textural weathered oak finish. Rectangular dining table features six convenient drawers for storing smaller items. The -02 upholstered host chair inspired by the trendy deconstructed styles for casual living. The -01 side chairs feature a boxed cushioned seat. All chairs feature a heavy woven grayish brown fabric for added textural qualities. The large capacity server has three doors with lattice design. The tall bunching unit has two drawers, three shelves and open lattice sides.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates. However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.