29.50" W 11.63" D 29.75"
Shabby chic with a hint of down home country is what gives this medium bookcase standout style. Appealing to todays more relaxed sensibilities, its richly rustic two-tone effect blends a textured black finish with a weathered gray-brown top for an easy-elegant aesthetic. Whether stand alone or paired with the matching desk return, it simply works beautifully for your home office needs.
Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood;Two-tone finish;Adjustable center shelf;Assembly required
Made with select hardwood solids and White Oak veneers in a weathered grayish brown finish. Deeply wire brushed base is finished in a black rub through color. Two bookcase sizes, with the tallest having doors at the top with cross buck overlay. Larger desk with square turned legs has three drawers with fully finished drawer boxes and ball bearing drawer glides. Faceted knob hardware with oil rubbed bronze finish.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.