18.00" W 25.25" D 44.25"
This tall bar stool arrives at the table with full scale comfort. Classic tufting dresses up the beautifully curved back. Both seat and back are firmly cushioned and covered in a textured upholstery.
Seat and back covered in polyester upholstery;Wood frame;Assembly required
D530-01 is a button tufted upholstered chair with roll back design covered in a textured woven fabric. D530-02 is a button tufted upholstered chair with roll back design covered in casual Graphite color fabric. Table top is made with select Mindi veneer in a medium rustic brown color. Table apron and braced leg are made from tubular metal in an aged brown color. Barstool frames are constructed with hardwood solids. Rolled back button tufted upholstery with soft cushion seating. Choice of woven linen looking cover (-124) or textural graphite color (-224). Upholstered banquet seating with tufted backs offer a wonderful style forward approach to the dining area. D530-07,-08,-09 has graphite colored upholstery. D530-324,-330 modern contemporary barstool with clean lined good looks are accentuated with a comfortably curved backrest, button tufting and upholstered seat in a linen polyester fabric. Built in footrest makes sitting even more comfortable. Self-returning swivel keeps the seat and base aligned.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.