81.00" W 87.00" D 54.00"
Warm rustic plank finish over replicated Oak grain and authentic touch. Tops of cases and headboard/footboard panels are captured with a nail trimmed corner piece. Rolling trundle storage box enables the option of storage or bed. Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers. Handles feature nailhead trim in a dark bronze metal finish. Slim profile dual USB charger located on the back of the night stand tops. B100-11, B100-12 can be used in substitution of a box spring on the twin or full panel beds. W100-01 or W100-02 fireplace insert can be used with the B446-32 dresser. Twin (63), full (65) bookcase headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed B100-21. Twin (53), full (87), and queen (57) panel headboards can attach to bolt-on metal bedframe B100-21, or B100-31 respectively. B100-11, B100-12 should be used in substitution of a box spring on the twin or full bookcase storage beds. B446-71 twin footboard dimension: 40"W x 3"D x 39"H. B446-72 full footboard dimension: 55"W x 3"D x 39"H.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.