30.28" W 15.87" D 26.22"
Entertain a rugged yet refined sense of style with this fireplace mantel with fireplace insert. Rustic finish and plank-style details pay homage to reclaimed barn wood, while metal banding with nailhead accents infuses an urban industrial vibe. Ultra clean lines ensure a look that can go from the country to the city and feel equally at home. Bringing a touch of romance to the scene with realistic logs and glowing embers, the provided LED fireplace operates with or without heat and includes a six-level temperature setting, remote control and overheating control for added safety.
Includes fireplace mantel with fireplace insert (W100-01);Made of replicated veneer and engineered wood;Antiqued bronze-tone hardware;TV Stand with 2 smooth-operating drawers, 2 storage cubbies and 1 adjustable center shelf;Fireplace provides up to 4608 BTU/1400W, warms up to 400 square feet (heats a mid-size room) and includes:;6-level temperature setting; 5 levels of flame brightness;LED-lit flame operating with or without heat;Overheating control device;Remote control with LED display;UL Listed; power cord included;Assembly required
Warm rustic plank finish replicated Oak grain and authentic touch. Tops are captured with a nail trimmed corner piece. Handles feature nailhead trim in a dark bronze color. The W446-68 is compatible with the W100-02,101 LED fireplace insert. Entertainment piers feature open glass shelving for display with display light and doors for storage. The W446-68 includes side roller glides for smooth operating drawers. The LED fireplace insert is included with the W446-368 fireplace mantel. The W446-468 features two sliding doors. The W446-468 requires complete assembly (not all tools are included).
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.