89.00" W 40.00" D 42.00"
Get the cool leather look you loveand the cozy feel you cravewith this reclining sofa in gorgeous graphite. Rest assured, this reclining sofa's padded faux leather suede with weathered distressing looks so much like the real thing. Unique design elements include high-contrast jumbo stitching that calls attention to the padded wraparound effect. And talk about pampering. Double padded armrests and back cushioning offer a level of cradling comfort thats second to none.
Dual-sided recliner; middle seat remains stationary | One-touch power control with adjustable positions and USB plug-in | Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat | Attached cushions | High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber | Polyester (faux leather suede) upholstery | Power cord included; UL ListedMORE DIMENSIONS
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.