18.50" W 31.00" D 32.50"
Harness the iconic energy of mid-century style in your master bedroom or guest room with the Transmit 3-Drawer Chest of Drawers. Featuring three full-extension white lacquer drawers with chrome metal pulls, Transmit is crafted with solid wood and particleboard, smooth walnut grain laminate, and three wood tapered legs. Keep visual space clean while keeping clothes, accessories, and bedroom essentials neat and organized in the spacious drawers. Assembly required. Set Includes: One - Transmit 3-Drawer Chest
FINISH & MATERIAL
Walnut White | Particle Board, Honeycomb board, So
3-DRAWER CHEST - Embrace mid-century modern style in the bedroom with this versatile three-drawer dresser chest. Dimensions: 31"W x 18.5"D x 33"H; Weight Limit: 134 lbs. Full-Extension Glide Drawers Smooth Wood Grain Laminate White Lacquer Drawer Fronts Particleboard and Wood Construction Splayed and Tapered Wood Legs Assembly Required
Overall Product Dimensions: 18.5"L x 31"W x 32.5"H Floor to Underside of Table: 7.5"H Drawer Frame Dimensions: 27.5"W x 7.5"H Table Top Thickness: 0.5"H Base Dimensions: 18.5"L x 31"W
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.