40.00" W 39.00" D 41.00"
Looking to get the best seat in the house? This stylish power recliner with adjustable headrest and power lumbar support caters to your comfort. Three push buttons let you make adjustments for ultimate relaxation. Plus, a USB charging port is conveniently built into the switch where you can plug in electronic devices without leaving your seat. When it comes to style, it's modern with a clean tailored profile elevated with contrast jumbo stitching and contrast welts on the cushioned armrests. Heavyweight polyester upholstery makes this chair durable and easy to cleancertainly a seat to find comfort in for years to come.
Polyester/polyurethane (Durapella) upholstery;Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat;Attached back and seat cushions;One-touch power control with adjustable positions;Easy View power adjustable headrest and power lumbar support;Includes USB charging port in the power control;High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber;Extended ottoman for enhanced comfort;Power cord included; UL Listed
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.