74.00" W 16.00" D 37.13"
With its warm, grainy finish and cool asymmetry, this TV stand with fireplace option sure takes center stage. Its two-tone treatment merges a lightly finished butcher block design with sleek black for a fresh, modern twist. Compatible with our W100-22 large fireplace insert, this TV stand that fits a 75" television puts on a show in more ways than one.
Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood;Two-tone finish;4 open cubbies (optional shelving insert provided);Cutouts for ventilation and wire management;Compatible with W100-22 wide fireplace insert (sold separately);Assembly required
Made with Mango and Acacia veneers and select hardwood solids in a two-tone, dark brown and light brown finish scheme that highlights the textural and natural grain characteristics. Asymmetrical design with a butcher block veneer layup on the door. Thick tops with waterfall veneer look on edge. Cord management openings and vent holes throughout. Large center opening that is compatible with our W100-22 large fireplace units or use the shelving insert.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.