67.00" W 31.00" D 33.00"
The Tiffany collection from J&M fuses Creative architecture & unique design for an look of artistic sophistication . Upholstered in premium quality cashmere and crafted with mold injected foam.This is a foam that is achieved by a technological process that takes an injected compound and through an endothermic reaction in a hot mold results in an expanded foam part with many physical benefits. Foams engineered from this process are closed-cell, meaning it's waterproof and resists mold, mildew and bacteria from entering the material. It is also cross-linked, which means that the cells are connected in a way that makes the foam strong and durable with high tear and tensile strength. This material is also resistant to most chemicals, which allow the products to not only be used in a chemical environment, but also very cleanable with most household cleaners. Available as a 3 piece sofa set in both vibrant red, and bold grey.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.