37.50" W 40.00" D 43.00"
Reserved for him and made for her, this mahogany hued power recliner delivers all the comfort and style you could ask for. Inspired by sports car interiors, the power seat features real leather in the seating area for your pleasure. The advanced one-touch power control puts you in the drivers seat with an adjustable headrest and lumbar support, USB port and wireless charging for your phone, plus an integrated cup holder, all at your fingertips. This power recliner utilizes every inch of space, with hidden storage compartments under the padded armrests.
FINISH & MATERIAL
Brown/Beige | Leather Match | Leather
Stainless Steel Cup Holders;USB Port/Charger;Reclining;Power Reclining;Extended Ottoman;Power Adjustable Head Rest;Power Lumbar
Carton Weight =161Bls, L= 34.75", W=39.25" H= 34.75"
Seat width 24" | Seat depth 21.5" | Seat height 20" | Arm height 25" | Distance between arms 24" | Footrest height 22.13" | Fully reclined height 33" | Fully reclined length 71.5" | Distance between recliner and wall 7" | Reclined footrest height 21" | Cord length 140"
One-touch power control with Easy View power adjustable headrest, power lumbar support, USB charging and wireless phone charging;Wireless charger accommodates later model smartphones, including Apple iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Huawei Mate and Nokia Lumia;Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat;Attached cushions;High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber;Leather interior upholstery (with perforated details); vinyl/polyester (faux leather) exterior upholstery;Armrest with storage compartment;2 cup holders;43" high back;Extended ottoman for enhanced comfort;Nailhead trim;Power cord included; UL Listed
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.