14.00" W 24.00" D 24.00"
Raise the bar on contemporary design with this versatile end table. With a rich espresso finish and inlay effect accents, this clean-lined piece is sure to steal the show wherever it lands. A storage drawer and dual charging ports keep chairside essentials powered up and close at hand.
Made of engineered veneer and engineered wood;Dark espresso finish;Satin nickel-tone hardware;Open storage and single drawer with 2 electrical outlets and 2 USB charging ports;Power cord included; UL Listed;Assembly required
Lifestyle contemporary design. Made with manufactured veneer with a tight straight grain and engineered wood substrate. Finished with a dark espresso brown color with a rich even tone. Tops are laid up with a geometric pattern that is repeated in the drawer fronts and aprons. Satin nickel color drawer pulls with a trapezoidal shape. The oversized cocktail table sits on casters and has lift top section for a functional living environment. Both the end table and chairside table include a 110V power supply with two USB charging ports.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.