31.50" W 89.00" D 33.00"
Enliven your alfresco spaces with the Tahoe Aluminum 2-Piece Outdoor Patio Set. Constructed with well-crafted, durable powder-coated aluminum and dispensing contemporary elegance, this waterproof sofa and coffee table patio set elegantly complements your outdoor lounge spaces. Enjoy lounging poolside with this 2-piece sunproof patio set featuring water-resistant, fabric-covered seat and backrest. With dense foam padding for sustaining comfort and removable, stain-resistant sofa cushions, this poolside set is low maintenance and high performing. Equipped with non-marking foot glides to protect your deck or patio floors, this modern 2-piece patio set comes with easy-to-follow assembly instructions. Sofa Weight Capacity: 993 lbs. Set Includes: One - Tahoe Coated CoffeeTable One - Tahoe Coated Sofa
FINISH & MATERIAL
Gray Charcoal | Seat cushion: foam density 30KGS/M3
Outdoor Patio Powder-Coated Aluminum Frame Dense Foam Padding Water & UV-Resistant Fabric Stain-Resistant Fabric Non-Marking Foot Glides Assembly Required
Overall Product Dimensions: 31.5"L x 89"W x 33"H Overall Sofa Dimensions: 31.5"L x 89"W x 33"H Seat Dimensions: 23"L x 79.5"W x 17.5"H Armrest Height from Seat: 9.5"H Cushion Thichkness: 6.5"H Overall Coffee Table Dimensions: 26.5"L x 51"W x 12"H Floor to Underside of Table: 11.5"H Table Top Thickness: 2"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.