59.53" W 15.59" D 36.46"
With its clean-lined look and modern attitude, this dresser is a fresh style awakening. Crisp, white hue over subtle replicated wood grain easily complements other furniture finishes. Smooth drawer fronts with antiqued pewter-tone handles completes the aesthetic..
FINISH & MATERIAL
White | Wood Products and Other
Carton Weight =135Bls, L= 18.5", W=62" H= 18.5"
Assembled dresser 78" |
Dresser only;Made of engineered wood and decorative laminate;White painted finish with subtle replicated wood grain with authentic touch;Antiqued pewter-tone handles;6 smooth-gliding drawers;Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International);Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.