60.00" W 28.00" D 30.63"
For fans of urban industrial design, this desk steals the show. Top is crafted with a mix of acacia veneer and engineered wood beautified with an oiled walnut-tone finish. Incorporation of sleek tubular metal frame and linear, large-scale pulls pull it all together.
Top made of acacia veneers, solid wood components and engineered wood in oil-rubbed walnut finish;Metal base and hardware in bronze-tone finish;Top made of acacia veneers, wood and engineered wood in oil-rubbed walnut finish;Metal base and hardware in bronze-tone finish;Drop-front keyboard tray/drawer, plus smooth-gliding drawer;Built-in power station with 2 AC electrical plug-ins and 2 USB slots;Power cord included; UL-listed;Assembly required
Made with Acacia veneers, rendered in an oiled Walnut coloration for a deep woody finish. Designed with a clean lined modern appearance. Metal frames have a bronze color finish. H633-34/34R have braced metal legs in a bronze color finish. L-desk configuration. The return can be removed to use the main desk alone. H633-134 desk features an incorporated lift top mechanism for working at a standing position and is compatible with H633-34R. H633-134 desk has an AC power supply with (2) USB charging ports. Braced metal legs in a bronze color finish.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.